|Job Type:||Fixed Term|
|Contact:||Kathleen Dick Recruitment Officer|
|Phone:||08 8407 5129|
|Postal:||174 Greenhill Road Parkside SA 5063|
|Closes:||5pm, Friday, 28 September 2012|
- 4 month contract, possibility of extension
- Night Duty - Week 1: Thursday and Friday, Week 2: Tuesday and Thursday
ECH Inc is one of South Australia’s largest providers of retirement accommodation, residential aged care and community services. One of our eleven residential facilities is Carinya Residential Care Centre located at Myrtle Bank which is home to 59 residents.
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to fulfil a contract position on night duty, who has supervisory experience, a passion to fulfil resident’s choices and implement the lifestyle model of care and is flexible to work other shifts when necessary.
Previous aged care employment experience will be highly regarded.
The core responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing high standards of nursing and personal care to Residents
- Lead and supervise Enrolled Nurses and Personal Carers
- Implement nursing care plans that integrate the lifestyle model of care
- Maintain accurate documentation regarding resident care
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Registration as a Nurse with AHPRA
- Post graduate experience or have participated in the GNP
- Experience supervising staff
- Integrity, Respect and Empathy in your work and life
- Competitive remuneration including salary packaging
- Comprehensive Induction, ongoing training and personal development
- Leading edge IT applications and associated training
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- A preparedness to invest in new ideas
All candidates must agree to undergo a Criminal History Check or hold a current Police Certificate acceptable to ECH.
Applications should be made to:
Kathleen Dick Recruitment Officer
174 Greenhill Road
Parkside SA 5063
Applications close 27th September 2012
Refer to the position descriptions below: