There are so many benefits that come with living in an ECH retirement village, and these are just a few!
- You can save money on living expenses by downsizing to a smaller home, and there will be no stamp duty and no more water or council rates, or paying for building insurance for your home.
- You will potentially free up some equity from the sale of your existing home, which could then be used to perhaps go on that holiday you’ve always dreamed of, or maybe to buy a new car, fund your retirement or any number of things you’ve always wanted to do.
- There is real security and peace of mind that comes with living in a community of like-minded people.
- You will be in a community where you can get to know your neighbours while still maintaining your own privacy.
- Your unit will be low maintenance which means you will have more time to do those activities and hobbies that you love.
- You will live close to transport routes, shopping, recreational and medical facilities at one of 104 ECH retirement villages located across Adelaide, the Adelaide Hills, Victor Harbor and Ardrossan.
- You will have access to ECH unique Independent Living Services where you can receive information and advice on how to live the best life possible. This might include information on health and wellbeing, increasing your social networks, or information on volunteering opportunities to name a few.
- You will also be able to access the many other services that ECH provides, including in home care such as assistance with ironing, housekeeping, cooking, and Wellness Programs, which include exercise classes, physiotherapy and massage. These services are provided on a privately funded basis, however, you may be eligible for financial subsidies. ECH can provide information on the subsidies available to you.
A maintenance free lifestyle is waiting for you for a weekly maintenance fee. This fee covers maintenance of your unit both inside and out, gardening, repairs and upkeep of all appliances supplied by ECH, a 24 hour emergency maintenance service and preventative maintenance both of your unit and throughout your village.
When you become an ECH retirement village resident you will be protected by the Retirement Villages Act, and you will not have to pay remarketing and refurbishing costs upon vacating your unit.
Why choose ECH for retirement living?
It is reassuring to know that by selecting an ECH retirement village, you will be choosing the first South Australian independent village operator to attain Quality Innovation Performance (QIP) accreditation. QIP accreditation acknowledges that ECH has consistently shown that they meet the standards set by the International Retirement Community Accreditation Scheme (IRCAS). These standards include high levels of safety and quality, good governance, environmental sustainability and a genuine commitment to continuous quality improvement across all ECH retirement villages.
Contact us today
To find out more about the lifestyle awaiting you in an ECH retirement village, call 1300 275 324, or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you would like to attend a free, no obligation information session about ECH retirement villages go to Information Sessions Page . Bookings are required and places are limited. Call 1300 275 324 to secure your place.