Botanic Gardens Healing Hand Salve Workshop
Craft a soothing salve from healing botanicals gathered from the surrounding gardens. Learn how to prepare the plants and self-administer a healing hand massage from the finished product.
Participants will receive take home gifts of a healing oil and salve.
This workshop is hosted by a Horticultural Therapist will all be held in the City Botanical Gardens and include hands-on gardening activities that aim to help reduce stress and boost positive mental health.
This workshops runs from 9:30am to 12:30pm and include morning tea.
Meet in the Little Sprouts Kitchen Garden, rear of the Goodman building. Ticketed parking is available in the Goodman building car park, off Hackney Road.
*Spots limited to availability.
To book, visit https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/ech-feel-good-fridays-tickets-154504704731 or call 8222 9343.
The safety and wellbeing of our visitors, volunteers and staff remains our highest priority and, in preparation to welcoming our programmes, we are implementing new COVID-19 compliant protocols to offer an enjoyable experience for all participants while minimising the risk of COVID-19. Measures include:
• Participants must not attend if they are unwell and/ or exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms.
• Group sizes have been kept small to ensure physical distancing can be adhered to while not impacting on the quality of the learning experience
• Participants and staff must practice good hygiene before, during and after sessions
• Extra cleaning regimes will be in place before, during and after each session
• Participants must maintain physical distance (1.5m)
Posted: August 24, 2021