Need a bit of help with your garden?
Outsource your garden maintenance and spend more time doing what you enjoy.
Maintaining a garden takes a lot of time and effort. The natural process of ageing, as well as illness and accidents, can make tasks such as lawn mowing more challenging than they used to be.
If this is the case for you, or you would rather be doing something else with your time, then why not let ECH take care of your garden for you?
There is a team of reliable gardeners ready to support you in keeping your property in tiptop shape.
About our garden maintenance services
ECH Garden Maintenance Services range from pruning, weeding and planting to general gardening maintenance such as sweeping and cobweb removal. And if you have a particular task in mind that you don’t see listed here call 1300 275 324 and ask if this is something that can be arranged for you.
Your team member will come to your home with your instructions at the ready, so even if you’re out for the day you can be confident that what you want to be done will be done. It’s your home, so you will always remain in control with ECH.
Why use ECH?
- ECH has over 50 years’ experience (established 1964)
- ECH is a non-faith based profit-for-purpose organisation
- All team members are fully insured in the unlikely event anything should go wrong
- ECH has a stringent staff recruitment process to make sure only the best will be working for you
- Staff participate in ongoing training and development
- ECH is a dementia-friendly organisation and can address the specific needs of people who are living with dementia as well as those living alongside them
- ECH embraces and celebrates diversity in all its forms
You can access the full range of ECH Garden Maintenance Services no matter what your age for only $49 per hour. If you are aged 65 years or over, you may qualify for the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP), or a Home Care Package (HCP).
Contact the ECH Gardening Team on 1300 275 324 to book or to discuss your specific gardening needs.
Learn more about why thousands of South Australians trust ECH to provide home services here.