The newly constructed Burton Village boasts independent living within a community focused environment.
Facilities include a community centre, manicured gardens, and plenty of visitor parking – all within close proximity to public transport and the Springbank Plaza Shopping Centre.
This 2 bedroom unit comes with a spacious open plan kitchen and living areas, all with hardwood floors, carpeted bedrooms, and a built-in wardrobe in the main suite.
Situated in a welcoming and friendly village, Burton Village is close to public transport and adjacent to parklands.
Located approximately 21km north of the city and only 5km from Salisbury, Burton is a cosy residential suburb.
- Built-in wardrobe in main bedroom
- Block out blinds throughout
- Open plan kitchen, meals and lounge
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Hardwood flooring in lounge, meals and kitchen area
- Separate bathroom and laundry
- Raised oven for ease of access
- Fridge, freezer and washing machine
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Garage under main roof
- Private rear yard
- Community space access
- Close to public transport
- Close to Springbank Plaza Shopping Centre
- Nearby parks