Gables of St Morris boasts independent living within a community focused environment.
This villa comes with 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom has a built-in-wardrobe and ensuite. A large open plan living and dining area. Second toilet and separate laundry. Large private rear yard with pergola and garden shed.
Located in the leafy eastern-suburbs, Gables of St Morris is located in close proximity to nearby parks and reserves, The Parade – Norwood and a 15-minute drive to the Adelaide CBD.
- Large Street Facing Villa
- Built in wardrobe in main and second bedroom
- Third Bedroom or study with yard access
- Block out blinds throughout
- Large open plan living and dining with floating floors
- Full Laundry
- Bathroom, with bath
- Second toilet
- Fridge with Freezer
- Washing Machine
- Recycled split system air-conditioning
- Garage under main roof
- Large private rear yard with garden, paved pergola area and garden shed
- Community Club House
* $420,000 with 75% refund at end of licence