Located in the tranquil suburb of Modbury, this one-bedroom unit comes with a spacious open plan kitchen and living area, all with hardwood floors, and a carpeted bedroom with a built-in wardrobe. This unit also features a carport at an additional cost.
Rotary Village is a larger village, located just around the corner from Tea Tree Plaza shopping complex in Adelaide’s North-Eastern suburbs.
This quiet and peaceful area is a hidden gem, within walking distance to many local amenities, including a cinema, swimming pool and Modbury Hospital. This village has a lovely large garden with lawn areas and a garden shed.
Situated at the end of the O-Bahn, it is quick and easy to get into the CBD.
• Built-in wardrobe in main bedroom
• Block out blinds throughout
• Open plan kitchen, meals and lounge
• Carpeted bedroom
• Hardwood flooring in lounge, meals and kitchen area
• Raised oven for ease of access
• Combined bathroom and laundry
• Fridge, freezer and washing machine
• Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
• Carport at an additional cost
• Community space access
• Close to public transport, including the O-Bahn
• Easy access to city
• Quiet and peaceful location
• Amenities, cafes and entertainment close by at Tea Tree Plaza shopping complex
• Close to the Modbury Hospital