Enjoy the freedom, friendships and security that comes from living in an ECH retirement village.
Experience the best lifestyle possible without the worry of maintaining your home and garden; and the burden of managing council rates, water rates and long term repairs to your home.
Situated in the beachside suburb of Glenelg, this one bedroom and one bathroom unit. Ideally located near public transport and local shops, with only a short drive to Glenelg’s Jetty Road and only a short walk to the beach.
Experience care-free living, without the worry of maintaining your home and garden and the burden of managing council rates, water rates and long term repairs to your home.
This unit is located on the second floor of the two-story building, with access via undercover external stairs with a motorised stair chair.
• A newly refurbished unit
• Built in wardrobe in master bedroom
• Block out blinds throughout
• Open plan kitchen
• Carpet in the bedroom
• Floating floorboards located throughout the living area
• A combined bathroom and laundry
• White-goods included
• Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
• Communal pergola
• Ideally located a short stroll from the Broadway café precinct
• Close to public transport
*Photos are for indicative purpose