Experience the joy of carefree living and maintaining an independent lifestyle by living in an ECH retirement village.

ECH is proud to have been the first South Australian independent village operator to attain Quality Innovation Performance (QIP) accreditation, which means the organisation meets the standards set by the International Retirement Community Accreditation Scheme. These standards include high levels of safety and quality, good governance, environmental sustainability and a genuine commitment to continuous quality improvement across all ECH retirement villages.

All ECH units are refurbished to fit a high standard to offer an easy style of living. Contemporary floor treatments and colour schemes complement modern kitchens and bathrooms which include appliances and fully maintained white goods (refrigerator and washing machine).

Expressions of interest being taken

Below is a list of ECH Retirement Living units scheduled for refurbishment. These are available on a licence to occupy basis, so if you are interested in any of the units below please register your interest today by contacting ECH.

Clarence Gardens Estate Unit 18
94 Avenue Rd, Clarence Gardens SA 5039
$380,000.00 (75% refund at end of license)
Located in the desirable village of Clarence Gardens Estate, this large 2-bedroom villa is scheduled to be fully refurbished. It features a detached garage with roller door, private rear yard and open plan living with floating floors.

Roberts Court Unit 11
1A Stanley St, Kings Park SA 5034
This one bedroom villa is situated within a intimate village located in a leafy Eastern suburb on the outer city fringe. It is close to major bus routes and shopping options.

Sidney Batty Court Unit 18
16 Leonore Ave, Kensington Gardens SA 5068
This large, 2-bedroom villa comes with a study, lounge and dining areas, two water-closets and a separate laundry. The villa also features a large private rear yard and a carport available at extra cost.

Not the right locations for you?

Click here to see all of our other vacant Retirement Living units.

How can I find out more?

You can attend a free, no obligation information session where we provide information about ECH, our affordable independent living units and our other services. Find out more information about the sessions here.

Or contact ECH today to learn more about the benefits of living in an ECH retirement village and register your interest.