Volunteer – Walking Group Organiser
ECH is looking for volunteers to lead walking groups in partnership with the Heart Foundation. Walking groups are located in various locations in the Adelaide Metropolitan and Victor Harbor areas.
We are currently seeking a Volunteer Walk Organiser to lead a small walking group in the Morphett Vale area.
- Recruitment of walkers and promotion of walking group.
- Communicating with the Local Coordinator regarding questions and support for the group.
- Ensuring walkers register and agree to the participant Terms and Conditions.
- Recording attendance and either entering it on the database or reporting to the Local Coordinator.
- Organising special events from time to time alongside the Local Coordinator.
- An initial Walk Organiser online or face-to-face training session (approx 2 hours)
The Volunteer position would ideally be once a week on the nominated day and time determined by the group.
If you enjoy walking, socialising, have a passion for community health and wellbeing, are committed to a regular pattern of volunteering and possess good social and communication skills – we would love to hear from you. For more information about this position please call 1300 275 324 or email Estha Kleinig, Volunteer Lead, via email@example.com