Using a nursing service in your home can also help you manage chronic health conditions and may prevent you from needing to be admitted to hospital or moving into a residential care home.
Alternatively, the ECH Care Hotel is a great option for those who may need more frequent care than they can get at home. Watch the video on the right to learn more.
All ECH nursing staff are qualified and experienced, with a compassionate and responsive approach to meeting your needs as an individual. They can support you to remain living confidently in your own home by providing the following services:
- Support with chronic diseases
- Medication management and administration
- Wound management and care
- Diabetes assessment and support including blood glucose testing
- Behavioural support
- Dementia assessment and support to both the person living with dementia and carer/s
- Monitoring including blood pressure, urinalysis and oxygen levels
- General health assessments and reviews
- Assessment of and education on stomas
- Nutrition assessment, education and support
- Continence assessment and advice
- Catheter care
- Pain assessment, management and support
- Access to different Clinical Nurse Consultants, Mental Health, End of Life, Complex Care and Dementia
It is important that you feel confident about the people that you allow into your home and you can be sure that your ECH nurse will make your safety, security and comfort their priority.
No matter your age or medical circumstances, ECH nursing services are available to you in your own home on a self-funded basis. If you are aged 65 years and over, you may qualify for a Home Care Package (HCP) or Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP).
Contact ECH today to discover more about nursing services available in your own home.