Discover ECH's Assisted Living Rental Village
ECH Crichton Court units provide an accommodation alternative for older people who wish to maintain their independence but may need a little extra support with their daily activities.
Crichton Court features nineteen assisted living units in a pleasant courtyard garden setting at Cudmore Terrace, Henley Beach. Each resident lives in their own unit with the support of meals, domestic assistance and linen exchange. ECH can also arrange to link residents in with My Aged Care to receive home care packages for extra supports.
Crichton Court Features
- Each unit features a separate living room, bedroom with built in robe, galley kitchen with small cook top, refrigerator and microwave, a bathroom and is well equipped with reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Communal dining facilities where a main luncheon meal is provided at midday, seven days a week.
- Breakfast provisions and supplies for a light evening meal are provided for residents to prepare in their units. Provisions include tea, coffee, milk, condiments, and a selection of breakfast items and easy to serve evening meals.
- Communal lounge facilities with television and kitchenette
- Communal laundry facilities are available for personal washing. ECH provide a weekly linen exchange service. This includes single or double bed linen, bath towels, mats and face washers.
- Basic domestic assistance is supplied weekly by ECH (including vacuum, mop, full bathroom) with residents maintaining the daily cleanliness of their unit.
- Tissues and toilet paper, water, electricity, building insurance, emergency services levy, maintenance of the units and grounds are included in the weekly rental rate.
- Residents are responsible for their own telephone, internet and contents insurance.
- Only street parking is available.
To apply for a unit in Crichton Court you need to be 65 years or older and retired.
Crichton Court has a ‘No Pet’ policy.
Residents pay a residential tenancies bond and two weeks rent in advance. Rent is paid by direct debit every two weeks as per the Residential Tenancies Act South Australia.
Please contact the ECH Retirement Housing Team on 1300 275 324 for more information.
Want to know more?
If you would like to find out more about ECH retirement living please call 1300 275 324 or contact us online.