When you move into an ECH retirement village you maintain your freedom and independence with the added benefits of stress-free retirement living.
Relax and enjoy life
- In an ECH retirement village you are in control. You have your own home, privacy and you have the freedom to come and go as you choose.
- It’s up to you how much you interact with others in the village. All our retirement villages are small communities of likeminded people that offer security and friendship.
- ECH will take care of bills like Council and water rates and the emergency services levy.
Peace of mind
- ECH will ensure your property and communal gardens are always fully maintained, so you can get on with living in your home without any worries about upkeep and odd jobs.
- All your ECH supplied appliances also have maintenance cover, so if anything goes wrong all you need to do is ask.
- ECH employs local staff, so you will see regular friendly faces in the village.
Support services to help you live your best life
- ECH offers a wide range of services to enable you to live the best life possible as you age so you can remain confidently and independently at home.
- ECH offer a range of Home Services so can provide a little bit of help around the home if and when you need it.
- ECH Wellness services are offered by a range of allied health professionals including physios, podiatrists and exercise physiologists to keep you active and healthy.
- ECH Community Connect are here to make a life a little more fun, so whether you want to try something new, meet new people, or just have a great day out, they can help.
Benefits of living in an ECH village
Sense of community
More free time